song from a commercial on Dance TV

Aperto da Wilma, Marzo 23, 2011, 22:36:06 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Wilma

Hi!:-)

I´ve sent it already on a different forum but maybe this one is the right:

Unfortunately,I´cant speak Italian and therefore I try it with English.Following:

I´m looking since about 9 years for a song from a commercial on the Italian music channel called "Dance Tv".
This was a commercial for a 90´s compilation of eurodance songs which was aired between 2003-2004.
Other songs played in the background of this advertising were "the summer is magic" by Playahitty and "summer is crazy" by Alexia.
It would be more than great if someone ,(PLLLEASSEEE) could say what other songs where played or if someone has  a copy of the entire commercial (and so make a link on this forum )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE I´m searching for it since years.

Love, :thanks:

Wilma

R@ve M@ster Dj

I think your hints are few ;)

Can't you sing the song and post a sample?
Al mio segnale, scatenate l'inferno!

Wilma

Hahha :D!!

Thank you for your fast answer !!
Ok, let me sing: :fischetto:
I thought maybe someone knows of the channel, because  its no longer available on satellite.
And this commercial I´m talking about was like 24/7 airing on this channel, so you must have seen it!!
Maybe someone has it recorded and can post a link or so... .

I know its impossible but maybe there´ll be a wonder...

greetings to all of u

DjMonak

That's difficult.  :uhm:
We are in the same situation than before.  ;D
Therefore, at that time, I wasn't able to watch television via-satellite (in fact, I don't know that channel...)

Wilma

Ohh, thank you anyways!!!

But do you know of any 90s compilation released around 2003 with songs from "Summer is magic" by Playahitty and
"Summer is crazy" by Alexia. I know that this compilation was either called "Dance 90s" or "Lets Dance" .
This song Im looking for was on this cd-set.

???

percy

Hi !
Can you try to explain something more about this song you are looking for ?  :D
Maybe we can help you by description!
"Seconds turn to minutes
and the minutes turn to hours
and the hours turn to days and the world goes round
and round and round and round and...."

Wilma

there is not much to tell ,or else i start singing- noone would like to hear this  :fischetto:  ::), trust me

But does anyone know this cd-set (i explained above) or does anyone have it at home?

grazie mille

Wilma  :cuffie:

R@ve M@ster Dj

There are more than one compilations with Alexia and Playahitty but the only of 2003 has 1-2-3! (Train With Me) for Playahitty. Other compilations, having both the songs that you said, are in different years:

(1997) Deep Magic Dance 50 - The Best Of 10 Years
(1999) Anos 90
(2003) Euromix Greatest Hits
(2005) Ben Liebrand - Grandmix 90's Edition 2
(2008) Lo Mejor De Los 90's

Good luck! :D

However, I still say that the best way to help us help you, is to record a sample of the song and let us listen ;) Do not worry if you're not tuned. At most, we'll have a good laugh. :D
Al mio segnale, scatenate l'inferno!

Wilma

thank you, I´m listening to it right now, but maybe I find some other songs too .up: