Nuovo utente Brasiliano di nome "Etiney "

Aperto da Djmarto, Ottobre 27, 2007, 09:09:08 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Djmarto

From "Etiney" :

Ola amigos italianos,

Me chamo Etiney,e sou Brasileiro...
Acabei de entra neste Forum pois sou um amante de italodance e eurodance no geral.

Abraços a todos!

Djmarto

hola ..como estas? puedi hablar english?

cuanti anos tienes?

welcome

☆Fè®

:progo: :progo:

Martina

..::C I O  C H E  S E G N A  I N S E G N A::..

...In Trance We Trust...

Erikinho

:D :D
Occhio i brasileri parlano Portoghese....
putroppo...

Benvenido caballero or Chica!

:asd: :asd: :ciao: :ciao:

Hola
Erikinho

"W la gnocca "club
ne sine gnoccam, nec contra gnoccam viverem possum.

[*non discutere mai con un idiota: prima ti porta al suo livello, poi ti batte in esperienza.*]

marieclaire75

crono 80

when LHCb sees
where the antimatter's gone
ALICE looks at collisions
of lead ions.
CMS and ATLAS are two of a kind
they're lookin' for whatever
new particles they can find.
the LHC acceleerates the protons and the lead,
and the things that it discovers
will rock you in the head!

Emperor Absolutus

-- :: THE ITALIAN SUPEREURODANCER :: --

Etiney

:) *Respondendo em minha lingua*

Ola amigos italianos,

Agradeço a todos que me deram as um bem-vindo a este espetacular forúm.

Quero dizer a todos que eu sou brasileiro,masculino tenho, 27 anos,e moro ao norte do Brasil, mais precisamente no estado do Pará.
Sou um grande fã da italodance,desde criança ouço a música que considero a melhor que já existiu,que é italodance no período de 1992 a 1998. Sou muito fã,tenho um acervo pessoal grande,entre albuns e maxi-singles. Mas lógico que comparado aos amigos que são italianos legítimos tem  muito mais que eu. Meu avô da parte do pai foi imigrante italiano,e tenho orgulho de dizer que tenho uma veia da italia correndo em meu corpo.

Bom,é isso... essa é minha apresentação...
Estou respondendo a todos usando um programa que tenho de auto-tradução,ou seja... eu escrevo em português e o programa traduz ao inglês ou italiano.
Espero que os amigos italianos não tenham dificuldade ao ler minha escrita.

Beijos e abraço a todos,de seu novo amigo Brasileiro Etiney!

*Answering in English*

Hi Italian friends, I am thankful all that had given the welcome one to me this spectacular forúm. I want to say to that I am Brazilian, masculine I have, 27 years, and I live to the north of Brazil, more necessarily in the state of Pará. I am a great fan of italodance, since child I hear music that I consider the best one that already it existed, that the 1998 are italodance in the period of 1992. I am much fan, I have a great personal quantity, between albuns and maxi-singles. But logical that compared with the friends who are Italian legitimate he has much more that I. My grandfather of the part of the father was immigrant Italian, and has pride to say that I have a vein of the italia running in my body. Good, this is this... is my presentation... I am answering to all using a program that I have of auto-translation, or either... I write in Portuguese and the program translates to the English or Italian. I wait that the Italian friends do not have difficulty when reading my writing. Kisses and I hug to all, of its new Brazilian friend Etiney!

*Rispondendo in italiano*

Hi amici italiani, sono thankful tutti che abbiano dato quello benvenuto me questo forúm spettacolare. Desidero dire a quello che sono brasiliano, maschile ho, 27 anni e vivo al nord del Brasile, più necessariamente nel dichiarare di Pará. Sono un ventilatore grande del italodance, poiché il bambino io sente la musica che considero quello migliore che già ha esistito, che i 1998 sono italodance nel periodo di 1992. Sono molto ventilatore, ho una quantità personale grande, fra i albuns e maxi-scelgo. Ma logico che ha paragonato agli amici che sono legittimo italiano lui ha molto più che I. Il mio nonno della parte del padre era italiano immigrato ed ha orgoglio per dire che ho una vena dell'Italia che funziona nel mio corpo. Buon, questo è questo... è la mia presentazione... Sto rispondendo a interamente a usando un programma che ho della automobile-traduzione, o uno... Scrivo in portoghese ed il programma traduce all'inglese o italiano. Attendo che gli amici italiani non hanno difficoltà quando legge la mia scrittura. I baci ed io abbracciamo a tutto, il relativo nuovo amico brasiliano Etiney!

FabyM4DJ

inanzitutto bella Zi', te paiciono i facioli co le cotiche??

vabbe...me sa che nn li conosce :asd: da te al paese tuo ce sta le fregne mezze nude...

cmq fateme capi', in brasile che lingua parlano??il brasileiro o il portoghese??

Etiney

Friend ' Datura4Ever! ',

Excuse me. But if you I will be able to answer me in English I will be been thankful, therefore I do not know to say Italian!  :'(

Thanks!  >:(

If you this to want to know my community in orkut is the address in this link below,
NO MP3-DOWNLOAD LINKS
Our fort is to place for downloads mp3 of eurodance and italodance to the friends, all participate! very good!

Claudio

Citazione di: Etiney il Ottobre 31, 2007, 04:56:04 AM
Friend ' Datura4Ever! ',

Excuse me. But if you I will be able to answer me in English I will be been thankful, therefore I do not know to say Italian!  :'(

Thanks!  >:(

If you this to want to know my community in orkut is the address in this link below,
NO MP3-DOWNLOAD LINKS
Our fort is to place for downloads mp3 of eurodance and italodance to the friends, all participate! very good!

censuratelo almeno (lo capite l'inglese?) "download mp3" mi pare kiaro :°D
cmq benvenuto, e comprali originali i diski  :sese:
..Maybe one day you will wake up
and you'll find your own way
you will see things that you've never seen
never seen in your life..

Tommy El Fighet

Também eu no entendì o italiao de Datura4Ever (he spoke a "dog-italian" :D ).

Beware! Music's got to be bought, not unlawfully downloaded; you should have read the forum rules: https://www.danceanni90.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0 (from the regulations: "Don't post contents which violate copyright rules"). ;)

m@uro

FabyM4DJ

Citazione di: Zizzi Simpson il Novembre 03, 2007, 15:31:22 PM
Também eu no entendì o italiao de Datura4Ever (he spoke a "dog-italian" :D ).
Beware! Music's got to be bought, not unlawfully downloaded; you should have read the forum rules: https://www.danceanni90.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0 (from the regulations: "Don't post contents which violate copyright rules"). ;)
ao ma che je hai scritto???che se magnamo le crocchette??

:D